- All exhibition photographic artworks are for sale and are sold as PRINT ONLY.
- More than one print of each artwork can be purchased.
- Prices of artworks are based on the size of the photographic paper the image is fitted on and are available in A1, A2, A3+ and A3 sizes. (except for the two panorama prints (No's 1 and 2 of exhibition) which are 120 cms wide), see sizes below.
- Photo titles on the exhibition walls and in the exhibition catalogue have the number of the print first then the size of the exhibition print displayed first in the titles.
- A1 paper size is 594 x 841 mm and sale price of print only is $595
- A2 paper is 420 x 594 mm and sale price of print only is $395
- A3+ paper is 329 x 483 mm and sale price of print only is $245
- A3 paper is 297 x 420 mm and sale price of print only is $195
- Panorama prints no’s 1 and 2 are 1200 mm wide and sale price of print only is $950
- Fitzgerald Photo Imaging Labs have printed all the A1 prints and the two large panoramas in this exhibition and will print any large panorama and A1 size exhibition orders at their premises situated at 350 Fitzgerald Street, North Perth, (08) 9328 3778. Please pick up signed finished A1 prints from their premises or they can arrange for posting.
- Fitzgerald’s will also offer a special price on framing of artworks if required, please discuss your needs with them (or see sales desk during exhibition).
- A2 to A3 prints are printed by Nick Melidonis and can be picked up at 28b Lilly St, South Fremantle or postage can be arranged.
All artworks are printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta 350 gsm heavy art paper. Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta is a bright white, cellulose-based FineArt inkjet paper with an inkjet coating specially tailored for Fine Art use. ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance (in excess of 100 years). The clearly visible, exquisite felt structure lends the paper its lovely soft feel and tactile surface texture to produce prints with a stunning three-dimensional quality and depth. The high-gloss premium inkjet coating guarantees outstanding print results with perfect reproduction of colour and detail, deep blacks and striking contrasts.
37. A2. ‘The Blue Monk’. One of my favourite images of Greece depicts a jovial monk in blue habit and matching door in Amorgos. It has graced a few magazine covers.
Click here to view the complete set of images and titles. Double click on any slide then use arrows top right of the page to scroll through collection.
For any questions on sales please contact Nick Melidonis on 0418 912156 or [email protected].